What We Believe
- We believe in the one true God, revealed in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ, Who as eternal God, came to earth, taking on flesh, and lived among His creation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary; lived, died, was buried, rose from the dead after three days and has ascended into heaven where He now sits at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, whose integrity has been preserved through the ages.
- We believe that a person can receive eternal life by accepting the grace of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins through faith in His perfect and final atonement.
- We believe in the eternal judgment of believers and the lost, and the bodily return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the practice of two ordinances as directed by the scriptures: Water Baptism, as a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ, and Holy Communion, where we are to remember the sacrifice of Christ until His second coming.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the expression of all gifts of the Spirit being for today.